Setup Citrix Receiver for Windows
This section describes how to setup a Windows computer with access to Citrix applications hosted in the E-Tracktion data center.
- Install Citrix Receiver
- Add Account for Citrix Server
- Login to Citrix Receiver
- Add Applications
- Uninstall Citrix Receiver
Install Citrix Receiver
1. In a web browser, navigate to http://receiver.citrix.com and click the Download Receiver button.
2. When prompted, Run the CitrixReceiver.exe file.
NOTE: The message may vary depending on the web browser you're using.
3. Click Start.
4. Check the I Accept the License Agreement box and click Install.
Add Citrix Account
5. Click the Add Account button to setup your connection to the E-Tracktion Citrix Server.
6. Enter runmyapp.com for the Server Address and click the Add button.
Login to Citrix Receiver
7. Launch Citrix Receiver. You will be prompted with a login box. Enter your provided login credentials in the format domain\username and click the Log On button.
Add Applications to Citrix Receiver
8. Click the "Plus" Sign button.
9. Click on All Applications and then click each Application you want to be able to launch from this workstation.
10. Your applications are now ready to launch.
1. Go to Windows Control Panel, Programs and then click Uninstall a program.
2. Click Citrix Receiver and then click Uninstall.
3. Follow the instructions to finish uninstalling Receiver.