Setup Citrix Receiver for Mac
This section describes how to setup a Macintosh computer with access to Citrix applications hosted in the E-Tracktion data center.
- Install Citrix Receiver
- Add Account for Citrix Server
- Login to Citrix Receiver
- Add Applications
- Uninstall Citrix Receiver
Install Citrix Receiver
1. In a web browser, navigate to http://receiver.citrix.com and click the Download Receiver button.
2. When prompted, Save the file.
NOTE: The message may vary depending on the web browser you're using.
3. On a Mac computer, the .dmg file appears in the Mac Downloads folder. Click the folder and then select the CitrixReceiverWeb.dmg file. When prompted, click Install Citrix Receiver.
4. Follow the instructions provided by the Receiver Installer.
Login to Citrix Receiver
5. Launch Citrix Receiver. You will be prompted with a login box. Enter your provided login credentials in the format domain\username and click the Log On button.
Add Applications to Citrix Receiver
6. Click the "Plus" Sign button.
7. Click on All Applications and then click each Application you want to be able to launch from this workstation.
8. Your applications are now ready to launch.
Uninstall Citrix Receiver
1. Open CitrixReceiverWeb.dmg that you previously downloaded.
2. When prompted, click Uninstall Citrix Receiver.
3. Follow the instructions provided by the Receiver uninstaller.