Create Discount Based on Promo Code
- Log into the store’s admin site. (https://store.company.com/admin)
- Go to Promotions / Discounts (https://store.company.com/Admin/Discount/List)|
- Click the Add New button (https://store.company.com/Admin/Discount/Create)
- Enter a Name.
- Set Discount Type to Assigned to Products.
- Set the Discount Amount or Percentage Discount.
- Set the Requires Coupon Code and Coupon Code box.
Assign Discount to Product
- Click Categories / Products / Manage Products (https://store.company.com/Admin/Product/List)
- Use the search filters to find the Products that need to have the Discount applied.
- Click Edit on the Product.
- Click the Discount tab.
- Check the box of any Discounts that should be applied to this Product.
- Click Save.