Set Up Group Sales Hardware - Boca Lemur-S Printer
- Remove Boca Lemur-S Printer from box.
- Front view displays BOCA name and ticket dispenser slot. Side view shows cover lock and keys.
- Attach power cord on the back side and plug into outlet for power.
- Unlock with key and remove cover.
- Power on by pressing the button above the power cord. Line (-) = ON. Circle (O) = OFF.
- Place ticket stock inside printer as shown for internal storage.
- Load tickets through the feeder.
- Press the TEST button on the top panel.
- Test ticket should print. Replace the cover. To watch video, click here.
- Attach computer cord to Boca and Group Sales computer for hard-wired printer access.
- Download the appropriate executable file at www.bocasystems.com/repairs.html and run the setup program on your computer to complete the installation.
- Click Save File.
- Click download arrow. Click configure_boca.exe link.
- Click Next to install and configure the Boca on your computer.
- Click Next to select default installation folder.
- Click Next to confirm installation.
- Click Close.
More information and support about the Boca Lemur-S Printer can be found here.