Set Up Season Pass Hardware: Logitech C615 Webcam
- Unbox the Logitech HD Webcam C615. Includes camera with attached USB cable, extended USB cable, and instructions.
- Plug in the attached USB cable to the USB port on your computer or laptop.
- Mount the C615 Web Camera on your monitor or wherever you plan to take pictures. Rotate the camera to point in the direction needed. (Use Clamp Camera Mount as another option - Step 14.)
Front View Side Mount View Rotate Camera
- Find Logitech Webcam Software here. Choose your Operating System and click Download.
- Click Save File.
- Click the Download arrow and choose the lws280.exe download.
- After download completes, click Next and follow the instructions on screen.
- Plug your webcam into a USB port on your computer if you haven't already. Click Next.
- Choose what you want to install (minimum: Drivers and Software) and click Next.
- Installation of software will begin.
- Click Next to finish the install.
- Click Check Out My Webcam to access software.
- Click Quick Capture to start taking pictures.
Additional Optional Accessories
- Click on the Quick Start accessory link below for additional set up documentation.
Quick Start: Akron Clamp Camera Mount with 12" Gooseneck. More info here.