Create a Season Pass in Photo ID
Create a Pass Record
- Log into Photo ID with User Name and Password. Click Login.
- Click the Find Season Passholder [F6] tab.
- Search for the Passholder Name to see if they have a previous record. Press Enter.
- If the correct person is listed (verify by address), double-click the record to open it in the Edit Pass Holder/Photo [F7] tab and skip to Step 6.
If the name is not found, double-click Add New.
- Click No to go to the Edit Pass Holder/Photo [F7] tab.
- Verify information, update and/or add notes as needed. Sex, Zip and Email are minimum requirements.
- Click Save.
Add a Photo
- To add a picture, click Add New in Edit Photo tab on the right.
- Take picture and/or copy picture to clipboard. Click Get Picture.
- Click Save in Edit Photo tab.
Assign Season Pass Keytag Barcode Number
- Click Edit Pass [F8]. From the Edit Pass tab, click Add New.
- Select and apply the Ticket Type by double-clicking the correct Pass Type record from the list.
- Scan Season Pass Keytag barcode to assign Pass ID barcode number or type it in manually. Select the photo (day/time picture was taken) from the Photo drop-down list. Click Save.
You have now successfully created a season pass. Give the Season Pass Keytag to the guest.