Create a Product w/ Inventory for Point of Sale
- Log into the store’s admin site.
- Click Catalog / Products / Manage Products to bring up the Product List page.
- Click the Add New button.
- Enter the following field values:
Visible Individually = True
Revenue Type = Used to subtotal revenue and attendance in reporting.
Name = The name of the Product as it appears to the public.
Short Description = A short description for the Product only displayed in the web store.
Full Description = A long description for the Product only displayed in the web store.
Allow Customer Reviews = False
Price = Base price of the Product being offered.
Downloadable Product = False for Inventory Product - no ticket printed.
Shipping Enabled = False
Manage Inventory Method = Track inventory
Stock Quantity = Number of items available on hand.
Notify Admin for Quantity Below = number of minimum low count amount for re-ordering.
Published = False
- Click the Save and Continue button.
- Click the Category Mappings tab.
- Click the Category drop-down menu, select Point of Sale >> Retail, then click Insert.